Clear View Glass is your source for the highest quality home windows in Phoenix.
New or Replacement. Beautiful, energy efficient products. Quality, professional installation. ROC 319849 (licensed and bonded).
Clear View Glass and Tint has you covered!
Windows for homes come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Whether you are building a new home or need to upgrade your existing windows, flat glass, also called float glass, has excellent optical quality and can be cut, machined drilled, and polished to meet your specifications. Filling a room with natural light gives homes a spacious, more organic atmosphere. From sleek, contemporary lines to traditional designs, quality Clear View Glass & Tint technicians specialize in energy-efficient products and professional window installation for any style home.
If you have an older home, window replacement can help you save money and update the exterior aesthetics. Our experts can replace existing windows with beautiful, durable flat glass installations. They require minimal maintenance and are backed with a warranty.
Whether you have a cracked surface or chipped edges, we can repair your window and restore its original look. Repairing window glass is typically less expensive than replacing the windows, especially if there are multiple panes.
Window Tinting for Your Phoenix Home
Although tinting the windshields and windows in cars and trucks is common, glazing flat glass architectural residential windows is becoming more popular. There are many benefits to tinting your windows, whether you are building a new home or replacing or repairing existing windows.
- Save energy – The heat can be brutal in the Phoenix area during the summer months. Higher temperatures and longer days mean the air conditioning runs longer. Tinted windows reflect the heat, rather than absorb it. This helps your home stay cooler during the hottest part of the day, lowering your energy bill.
- Protect Furniture – UV rays can damage the contents of your home. It breaks down the materials in flooring, rugs, soft surfaces, and window treatments. Sun damage also affects the color in artwork, photos, and paint or wallpaper. Closing the draperies can help retain its original look but makes your home feel dark and gloomy. Glazed windows let the light in and can block more than 90% of the sun’s damaging rays.
- Reduce glare – Bright sunlight can create a glare that hurts your eyes when reading and prevents you from seeing the television, computer, or mobile device screen clearly. Tinted windows reduce glare without blocking the light.
- Improve Security and Safety – Annealed glass is difficult to break. However, when it is damaged, it may result in large pieces with sharp edges. Adding window glaze can improve safety after an impact such as a wayward baseball, natural disaster, or attempted break-in. The tinting helps hold the shards together, rather than allowing them to shatter and spread, reducing the risk of injuries.
- Enhance style and privacy – Available in a variety of colors, window glaze can add curb appeal to your home. It also obscures the interior of your home during the day while allowing natural light. Areas that require a little more privacy, such as bathroom partitions and shower doors, can also benefit from window tinting.
Flat glass is available in a variety of colors. It provides an uncommon style to new construction and existing homes, making the windows a unique architectural focal point. Contact us to schedule a free estimate by our Clear View Glass and Tint technicians.