Over the past few years, more traditional designs have made way for sleek contemporary lines in architecture and interior design for both businesses and homes. As a result of this, more buildings are making use of glass screens, large windows, and even entire walls made of glass. Some owners prefer to leave the windows clear to let in maximum light, but many others may choose to tint the glass to reduce light and provide privacy.
Aside from the obvious aesthetics, windows flood a room with natural light and bring a myriad of benefits. However, improperly installed windows can cause issues leading to the need for home glass replacement. At Clear View Glass and Tint, we like to think of ourselves as the best window replacement company you’ll find in Arizona, and we challenge you to put us to the test!
Windows aren’t the only places glass is used in a home. Some architects use glass as dividers between rooms or may commission glass showers. Decorative glass is also a fairly common feature in contemporary designs. Wherever glass fits into these plans, our team is fully equipped to provide the talent and skills you need to beautify your home further.
Some additional benefits of using more glass in the home include the following:
- Easier to keep an eye on the kids or family pets outside
- Opening up smaller spaces to make them appear larger
- Adding more natural light into the home, which can help increase its future resale value
Long before modern designs crept into architecture, businesses were using glass in both their exterior and interior designs. Clear glass helps to display goods inside retail stores to tempt buyers. Meanwhile, tinted walls allow employees working in an office with a view to enjoy the scenery without losing privacy. Some companies also use tints on their glass to showcase company logos, slogans as well as opening hours and deals.
Here are some additional benefits of using glass in commercial buildings:
- Glass partitions in the office help to keep the space open, which is especially important for small spaces.
- Glass decor is timeless, so when a remodel is due, the glass elements will likely stand the test of time.
Car Windshield Replacement and Tinting
While we do work with buildings, we do also work with cars! One common request we often receive from our clients is to tint the windows of their vehicles. Below are a few benefits of auto glass tinting.
- Tints help to reduce the fading of your interiors, especially your seats and the dashboard.
- Tinting assists with climate control, especially if you have leather seats that tend to heat up in the summer.
- Tints provide privacy, especially for commercial drivers of high-profile clients.
In addition to this, we are the best in windshield replacement around Phoenix and Tucson. And, because Arizona is a Zero Deductible State for windshield purposes, we may even be able to work with your insurance company to have your windshield replaced at no cost to you! Be sure to call your insurance company to see if zero deductible windshield replacement was included in your policy
Contact Clearview Glass & Tint Today!
Glass is an essential part of automobiles and an attractive part of our homes. However, improper installation can cost and even hurt you in the long run. We provide a high-quality professional installation that is licensed and bonded. Why should you settle for less? Give us a call at (520) 393-3930 to schedule a free consultation today.